Preparing the garnish
Preparing the dough
- 4 1/2 ounces pine nuts, chopped (125 g)
- 4 1/2 ounces almonds, sliced (125 g)
- 4 1/2 ounces walnuts, chopped (125 g)
- 5 1/4 ounces candied orange peel, chopped (150 g)
- 7 ounces confectioners’ sugar (200 g)
- 14 ounces softened butter (400 g)
- 4 1/4 ounces egg whites (120 g)
- 10 1/2 ounces 50% almond paste (300 g)
- 1 pound 1 1/2 ounces flour (500 g)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon fine salt (4 g)
- the rind of 1 lemon, grated finely
Step 1: Preparing the garnish
Mix all of the ingredients and refrigerate.
Step 2: Preparing the dough
Beat the butter together with confectioners’ sugar until light in color.
Mix the almond paste with the egg yolks. Fold the first batter progressively into the second. Then mix in the flour, salt and baking powder. Finish with the nuts, chopped orange peel, drained raisins and grated lemon rind.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
This recipe was originally published in "Alain Ducasse’s Desserts and Pastries" (Éditions Alain Ducasse). See all credits
This recipe is reserved for the Premium subscribers
Get the full recipe and enjoy unlimited access to 1,000 recipes from the greatest chefs, starting from just 1$
All My Chefs suggests
Other recipes by Alain Ducasse