Crispy Gilthead Bream in Braised Beef Sauce
- 1 Mediterranean gilthead bream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking olive oil (2 cl)
- 3/4 ounce coarse ground black pepper (20 g)
- fleur de sel
- 3 tablespoons butter (40 g)
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar (1 cl)
- extra-virgin seasoning olive oil
Braised Beef Sauce
Step 1: Gilthead Bream
Scale, trim and clean the bream. Remove the head and tail.
Wash the fillets and cut 7 ounce (200g) steaks from the center.
Step 2: Orange Reduction
Peel the bitter oranges, set aside the rind, and squeeze the oranges.
Julienne the rind into strips. Blanch the strips and cool them.
This recipe was originally published in "Culinary Encyclopedia by Alain Ducasse" (Éditions Alain Ducasse). See all credits
This recipe is reserved for the Premium subscribers
Get the full recipe and enjoy unlimited access to 1,000 recipes from the greatest chefs, starting from just 1$
All My Chefs suggests
Other recipes by Alain Ducasse