Jabugo Ham and Tomato Tartines with Capers and Olives
- 3 ripe tomatoes, different colours
- 12 black (preferably Taggiasche) olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon small capers
- 1 or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 or 4 stems flat-leaf parsley
- 3 or 4 stems basil
- 3 or 4 chives
- 4 good-sized slices wholemeal or multigrain bread
- 4 1/4 ounces Jabugo ham (120 g)
Step 1: Jabugo Ham and Tomato Tartines with Capers and Olives
Blanch the tomatoes. Quarter and seed them. Cut the flesh into small pieces, and put them into a large bowl.
Cut the olives into rounds, and mix with the tomatoes. Add the capers and the olive oil. Season with just a touch of salt and pepper.
Wash, dry, and separate the leaves of parsley and basil. Rinse and dry the chives.
Set aside several nice parsley leaves and a few basil leaves for garnish. Chop the rest of the herbs, add to the tomatoes, and toss together.
This recipe was originally published in "Nature By Alain Ducasse" (Éditions Alain Ducasse). See all credits
This recipe is reserved for the Premium subscribers
Get the full recipe and enjoy unlimited access to 1,000 recipes from the greatest chefs, starting from just 1$
All My Chefs suggests
Other recipes by Alain Ducasse