Truffled Pasta with Sautéed New Vegetables
- 1/2 pound whole wheat dough (250 g)
- 2 quarts chicken stock (2 l)
- 4 slices black truffle
- 1 1/2 ounces crushed black truffle (40 g)
- 1/3 cup truffle juice (8 cl)
- 3 ounces butter (80 g)
- 1 cup chicken stock (20 cl)
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 3 baby fennel bulbs
- 8 carrots, with tops
- 4 turnips, with tops
- 2 small porcini mushrooms
- 1 zucchetta
- 1 3/4 ounces snow peas (50 g)
- 1 1/2 ounces peas, shelled (40 g)
- 1 3/4 ounces arugula (50 g)
- 1 1/2 ounces baby broad beans, shelled (40 g)
- 4 scallions
- 2 zucchini blossoms
- 20 small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons seasoning olive oil (3 cl)
- fleur de sel
Step 1: Pasta
Roll out the dough very thinly with a pasta machine and moisten lightly. Lay the truffle slices flat on one half of the dough, then fold the second half over.
Dust well with flour, seal, and roll once again in the pasta machine, setting the thickness lower and lower—so as not to ruin the texture—until the 0.5 mark.
Cut the dough into 4 inch (10 cm) squares.
Bring the 2 quarts of chicken stock to a boil, add the pasta, and cook for 2 minutes, then drain.
Boil the cup of chicken stock in a saucepan along with the truffle juice and crushed truffle. Thicken with the butter, and finish cooking the pasta in this liquid.
This recipe was originally published in "Culinary Encyclopedia by Alain Ducasse" (Éditions Alain Ducasse). See all credits
This recipe is reserved for the Premium subscribers
Get the full recipe and enjoy unlimited access to 1,000 recipes from the greatest chefs, starting from just 1$
All My Chefs suggests
Other recipes by Alain Ducasse