- 30 g (1 oz) lobster coral
- 150 g (5.29 oz/2/3 cup) sunflower oil
- 60 g (2.11 oz) boiled potatoes
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) wine vinegar
- 1/2 (about 3-g/0.11-oz) clove garlic
- 6 g (0.21 oz/1 rounded tsp) salt
Combine the coral and oil in a blender and blend on high speed until the mixture turns red.
Combine the egg yolks, potato, vinegar, garlic, and salt in a blender. Blend on high speed to a smooth puree. Reduce the blender speed and incorporate 150 ml (5.29 oz/2/3 cup) lobster oil. Chill until ready to use.
All My Chefs suggests
Other recipes by Grégory Marchand