- 14 ounces soft white flour (400 g)
- 3 1/2 fluid ounces olive oil (10 cl)
- 1 whole egg
- 4 fluid ounces cold water (12.5 cl)
- fleur de sel
- 1/2 white onion
- 3 1/2 ounces leeks, white only (100 g)
- 9 ounces Swiss chard, greens only (250 g)
- 9 ounces spinach leaves (250 g)
- 5 ounces ricotta cheese (125 g)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 3 tablespoons cooking olive oil (5 cl)
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 bunch marjoram leaves, washed
- 1/4 bunch sliced chives, washed
- 3 tablespoons seasoning olive oil (5 cl)
- 2 1/2 quarts grapeseed oil (2.5 l)
Step 1: Dough
Mix the flour, olive oil, whole egg, and fleur de sel together in a mixing bowl. Add the water bit by bit, kneading the dough with the heel of your hand. When it is nice and smooth and relatively soft, cover with plastic wrap, and let sit for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Filling
Peel, wash and finely slice the onion and the leek. Cook together in olive oil, covered, browning slightly on the edge of the range. Season with salt and pepper, and drain.
Stalk, wash, and pat the Swiss chard and spinach leaves dry. Cook in boiling salt water for 2 minutes. Drain, shock in a container of ice water, and squeeze to extract as much water as possible. Crush with a knife.
Combine the leeks, onions, Swiss chard greens, spinach, ricotta, parmesan, olive oil, egg, marjoram, and chives in a tureen. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
This recipe was originally published in "Culinary Encyclopedia by Alain Ducasse" (Éditions Alain Ducasse). See all credits
This recipe is reserved for the Premium subscribers
Get the full recipe and enjoy unlimited access to 1,000 recipes from the greatest chefs, starting from just 1$
All My Chefs suggests
Other recipes by Alain Ducasse