Tender Green Watercress Gnocchi with Frog Legs à la Meunière
- 1 pound ricotta cheese (500 g)
- 1 ounce flour (30 g)
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce pureed watercress (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (3 cl)
- 1 1/3 tablespoons light chicken stock (2 cl)
- 1 ounce butter (30 g)
- 1 1/3 tablespoons cooking olive oil (2 cl)
- 1 3/4 ounces grated parmesan (50 g)
- 1 lemon
- 1 3/4 ounces chlorophyll green coloring (50 g)
Step 1: Gnocchi
Put all of the gnocchi ingredients into a bowl, season, and blend until the dough is smooth.
Heat a large saucepan of salted water. With two spoons, make quenelles out of the dough, and poach in simmering water. The gnocchi is cooked when it rises to the surface.
Cool immediately in ice water, and set aside on a greased rack.
Step 2: Frog Consommé
This recipe was originally published in "Culinary Encyclopedia by Alain Ducasse" (Éditions Alain Ducasse). See all credits
This recipe is reserved for the Premium subscribers
Get the full recipe and enjoy unlimited access to 1,000 recipes from the greatest chefs, starting from just 1$
All My Chefs suggests
Other recipes by Alain Ducasse